25 September 2004

Dream life

This is freaking me out! Ever had the feeling u have been living in a dream world. Like neo in the matrix? Well i have been sleeping so irregularly and so often that i started having 'normal' dreams. Dreams that i do 'almost' normal things. All my friends appears in my dreams. Well, most of the girls anyway. But guys really do exist. As the border thinned, I have started telling things i want to tell my friends in real life, in my dreams. Then i woke up with confessing memories about what had actually happened in the past. Was that part in a dream? Or did i really said that to him? Weird huh. I do all sorts of things in dreams. Interact with all sorts of people. And i see all the friends i miss in them.

In the past, people believed that we lived on a piece of flat ground. Some ancient civilizations believed that the world was carried on top of a giant turtle. A little while ago, we were told that we live on a globe that spins around a bigger globe. And the whole thing spins around with other stuff that's too vast to comprehend. Add space, and time and gravity to the whole mess and some extra ingredients we don't really know. And that's just 1 universe.

The truth is. And we all know the truth. We live in a world that spins, between our ears.

No comments: