20 August 2004

I want that smile!

The only smiles i saw the whole day was on the face of the rubbish collectors i met this morning. What power! Instantly we all became friends. What joy! I help them load their load, and they help me load mine.
How many of us would want to have that smile on their face.
"They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold;
and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price"-Kahlil Gibran

"It is not necessary to have great things to do.
I turn my omelet in the pan for the love of God"-Brother Lawrence

"If two angles wre sent down from heaven-one to conduct an empire, and the other to sweep a street-they would feel no inclination to change employments"-Isaac Newton

"Money has never yet made anyone rich"-Seneca


And with a wave, they are on their way.

No comments: