14 September 2004

So, what's up

Finally clearing my leave. The last few week can best be described as "confuseing". Ever have days where u are so busy doing nothing? Sorting out my personal life and clearing my room proofs to be major work. There's appointment to be made, errands to be run and there's stuff in my closet running back to my secondary school days. I still got my sec1 texts for whatever sake.

bbq? Hurt my heart to see people unhappy. On a brighter note, i've got a list of movies i wan to watch. Garfield, terminal, new police story...so anyone out there wana treat me to a movie? Man, i'm broke. Just recieved my last pay check from saf. Hey, finally i'm on my own.But problem is that i still get calls from camp. Doing stock take i think. Hello? I can't spent my life solving your fucking problems.

Just had a gathering with my old bmtc mates, everyone still the same. Bless all of them. Saw some friends off on oversea trips, one guy nearly died(ok, so it's not his fault), finally get to paying my bills and sign up for courses(did i mention how poor i'm?), got a gmail account(who want one?), finally get around to do that volunteer tution thingy(wish me luck on this one), met a few primary school friends, room still in a mess, well life in a mess too, 2many things going on. Feel like sleeping all the time, got to get a job. Feel to go back aikido 2morrow.

Channel i new series: Dead like me is nice. I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi mingde, this is xiaoyun...this is my blog --->
http://www.xanga.com/luvGod82
actually i have not update for quite sometimes..i juz post a song Lifehouse - Everything, the first time i listen to it...i got goosebumps..i decided to post up.
I think its a nice song for worshipping God. The lyrics was so beautifully written.