14 March 2006

William Blake, balloons(again), and the forever to do list

Stumbled across the works of William Blake, a 17th century poet, painter and printmaker. Very interesting and thoughtful verse. Example:
'The hand of Vengeance found the bed
To which the purple tyrant fled;

The iron hand crush'd the tyrant's head

And became a tyrant in his stead.'

How often we do the very things we disapprove of, and become the very persons we dislike.

In my personal life, lots of chores and tasks to finish and in work, even more so. Friends have commented that I carry an ugly frown where ever I go. Gave up trying to finish work, instead adopt a guerrilla attitude.

Jul asked me about doing balloon sculpting for this year charity walk. Finally something to spark up my life. I was getting bored.

Have a few dinner appointment coming up.

Piss off at work by an injustice (again), there is really something very wrong and unfair about the way we do things, sigh, if only the voters know. Seems like I'm making enemies left, right, center; our unofficial motto stilly stands: Untill we are good, at least try to look good.

Got my permanent offer today, considering.

Too tire to string sentences together.

No news from the U yet. W'll see how it goes.

No comments: