4 June 2006

My first ICT

One word: Siong!
What can I say? I'm going to kick the next person who tells me that in camps are "relaz!" Seriously, its is worst that my ATEC in Thailand(in which we got Best Infantry Unit of the year, btw). Been the super unprepared reservist that we are, we are SO taken back by the training schedule.
Met a SUPER ON staff-sergeant Neo, and was trying to convince us that Singapore Armed Forces is really a world-class one. I'll check out some of his claims and get back on this.
Well, as least no one is shouting at us now, and I take the chance to pass my IPPT for the year. I found a funny clip of MG gunners here, check it out.

On a side note, I attended an event by the girls brigade at Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Sec School on the 3rd of June, just hours after my in camp. I was helping out with some deco and the balloon booth. How should I put this? I was surrounded by a school of girls and ladies. Almost make all the suffering at ICT worth it. Must be karma. ^_~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I noticed you linked me up. Saw your link through Technorati. Thanks for the link. ;) I posted the video in your post here in my blog too by the way. Can't trackback to you unfortunately. :)