20 July 2006

Birthday in Aur!

Hey, I just got back from a diving holiday in Aur, a lay back island in Malaysia. I earned my PADI open diver certification there, it's a sort of a birthday present I gave myself. I'll try to post some pictures up if I can. My other birthday present from friends is a pair of rainbow coloured underwears, will actually the underwears outdo the the rainbow. I'm uing them as hats for the moment.
I have recieved a lot of Birthday greetings and ashame to say, I've not replied to anyone of them. But, I'll get to it soon. Been busy with studying for my upcoming QET this friday, and lots of stuff to sort out. Another balloon event coming up, some other volunteering opportunities, school admin(a killer), work at OSSC...ect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again, Mingde.. =)
I am real glad you were on the trip..

hei..i just found your little link at the bottom. Terry Prachett is great!