19 November 2004

Dream Skyward

Hey, I'm now working as a temp in Japan Airline. It's a great place to work in. The people are all so friendly. I can feel my japanese improving already!(well maybe not.)
Anyway a friend just recommanded me math camp trainer in december. The timing just right too, right after I finish this assignment.
mmhh...sometime I really feel like getting a real full-time job with a stable pay rather than hopping from here to there. There's another reminder for us to pay up the montage for our flat from HDB. What to do, waiting for an interview from MOE is like waiting for US to move out of Iraq.
That's not to say I don't enjoy moving around and meeting new people, and learning new things. Heck, I quite like it. Like any good aikidoka will say :
When you are falling, dive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what are u working as at Japan Airline?

~Xiaoyun~

Anonymous said...

Glad tat u found a job...wish u all the best =)

Anonymous said...

Glad tat u found a job...wish u all the best =)

~Xiaoyun~