25 December 2004

Of Yahoo, interviews, and Christmas.

Wow, i have just got a temp job at yahoo singapore. I'll be there like 3 weeks. It's a great opportunity to learn, plus i can tell people that i have worked in yahoo before, how cool is that!

Just went for an interview at NEA. It sounds challenging, low-paying, and having to deal with people shouting at u everyday. I love it. What a great opportunity to find out what sort of person i'm. A chance to test myself.

On top of this, an IT company submitted my resume to MOE for the position of a teacher assitant. We'll just have to see how it goes.

On Christmas, me, shuiling, eugene, sheewee, dennis, went to adeline home for a gathering. We all had a great time. I love good food and i love even better, good friends.

A Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a blessed life.

1 comment:

:: !ping :: said...

Hey! Huiping here... take care, and hope to see you next VSA Camp! =X