17 July 2005

The Best Birthday ever!

Started the day going to work and waiting for my harry potter book to arrive. I was pacing up and down and very nearly freak out the whole office. But, it was just not mean to be and I guess I had to wait till monday. Hey, the wait is half the fun. I actually wanted to stay in the office to wait for it, but was talked out of it.

I cannot believe the amount of people who remember my birthday this year. I have like sms, phone calls, cards, e-messages, people wanting to have meals with me and stuff, my mum even suggested a family dinner. What a change from my last 2 birthdays in camp. sob...sob...You people are too much.

Adam is like calling me what, everyday, to have dinner together. I finally have to agree when he said he'll be bringing girls along. I had a great time.

Thanks guys, you are the best.

...now, to wait patiently for my belated potter book...the best present ever.

No comments: