3 July 2005

Of Dinner and Dance, resigning, and swimming

Went to NEA annual dinner and dance, and I had a great time! So what if my dancing sucks? Is not like people can see me in the dark....or can they? And i get a free ride home! A lot of people are giving me rides home lately, another motivation for me to go aikido training more often. Remind myself to get a girlfriend who can drive me around.
Work is OK for me, but it seems like the "2 resigning per month" rate is still prevailing. A few tears here and there, the usual mumbleing, all's in a day work. It feels really sad to have all my friends leave. (Why is eveyone whom i like going somewhere else? Does nea sucks that much? The general point of view is that the people are nice, but the job sucks BIG time.)
On a brighter note, i have started learning swimming again. Every since i stopped after learning the breaststroke at like 9, this is my first formal training. The first lesson was fun, and I really want to learn the freestyle by the end of the lessons. Another motivation factor is that in the whole class, there are only 2 guys.

And so life goes on...
We live, work and dream,
each his own little scheme.
Sometimes we laugh,
sometimes we cry;
And thus the days goes by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mingde!