9 July 2004

rainy day and no one to watch spiderman with

Right, no one to watch spiderman with me. Oh well the rainy day is well spent. Basically, i just chill. Playing my abandonware: bof2. Watching TV(i still love Macgyver after all this years). Downloading extentions for my browser: firefox,(firefox rocks, as they put it: let's take back the web.) Sleeping...zzZZZ. But of course the day can't be complete till i got a few calls from camp telling me something is wrong and i got to go back...blah...blah...blah...what the heck.

But it's ok, funny how things work out. I promise to book 2 pits in east coast and the timming fit. I can go to camp, sort out the shit, take a bus to east coast, have a swim, plus a tan, a pinic(i went shopping and bought tunna and drinks, this seng shong chain really is something, things are cheap), then book the pit(yes rong, this is what i was planning to do all along, NOT because of your call, btw the pit 2 X 4m = 8m, roast pig is it?),and still be back in time for aikido. Look like another blissful day 2morrow. But then, we should all realise by now that the best of plans, go astray.

No comments: